More than just a job
At JVM, you’re part of a team that is building something special. Each individual contributes, committing to the values that help us reach our goals and deliver results.
Leaders. Doers. Experts.
We live our values the JVM Way. We succeed together by being professional, treating each other with respect, holding ourselves and each other accountable, acting with integrity and having a deep sense of commitment to our work and the communities we serve.
We are strong and opinionated but equally mindful of each other. We put people first, always seeing things through the lens of our customers.
- Think team first
- Listen generously
We honor our reputation by staying true to our word. We work hard to earn trust and work even harder to keep it.
- Honor commitments
- Speak straight
We ask questions if we need clarity, take ownership of our work and behavior and deliver results.
- Get clear on expectations
- Do it right the first time
We take initiative, make quality personal, share information and consistently deliver our best work.
- Be an expert
- Be proactive
Our work is challenging and rewarding; success takes hard work, dedication and attention to detail.
- Be relentless about continuous improvement
- Invest in relationships
Recognized as a top place to work
Being known for our customer service is our biggest source of pride but being recognized among our industry peers makes JVM shine.
A culture built on respect
Our values drive everything we do. The trust and camaraderie we build with each other creates an environment where everyone feels respected. We hire and retain people who share these values and will help us uphold them as we continue to grow.
Our most important investment is our people
When you succeed, we succeed. We’re committed to providing the resources, knowledge and ongoing training you need to grow and be the best version of yourself.
- Leadership Development Program
- Leasing and Maintenance
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) Program
- Company-wide Leasing Training
- Annual Leadership Summit
- Extensive Online Training via RealPage
- Company Paid Certifications and Licensing
- Company Reimbursement for Industry Memberships
- Continuing Education Programs
- Quarterly and Annual Leasing, Maintenance and Community Awards
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Safety Awards
- Anniversary Recognition Program
- Generous Bonus Programs and Leasing Commissions
- Competitive Salaries That Are Market-priced Annually
- Housing Discount & Housing Rental Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Reimbursement for Fitness Centers
- Telehealth and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Generous Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with matching funds
- Community Volunteer Days
- Tuition Assistance
- Maternity Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Hospital Confinement and Critical Illness Protection